Week 2: Budding the Buddies
Work Duration:
Mondays-Wednesdays @ 12:15-1:20 PM (Afternoon checkup)
Tuesdays-Thursdays @ 9:30-10:10 AM (Morning Spree)
They're growing! Looking at the arugula of all the other plots made me a bit worried that our crops weren't gonna grow as successfully, but thanks to regular watering and a few cleaning sessions, these plants are growing as much as every other vegetable out there. I am a little concerned that some of the seeds may been pushed back into the corners from watering and are gonna be growing with a tight squeeze, but they can also just be weeds growing there as well. Will have to verify sometime soon.
Also happened to fish out a few centipedes that were trying to dig into the tomato plant while I was there as well. Not sure if their existence there was mutual to the plant, so I decided to play it safe and got them outta there. Looking at the long-term of the plot now, we may also need to consider implementing some organic pest control soon as well. I wish we don't need to though.
No comments:
Post a Comment