Time Elapsed:
Monday & Wednesday @ ~12:40 - 1:20/ Tuesday & Thursday @ ~11:00 - 11:35
I think we're gonna make it. I think we're going to have a bountiful harvest this semester. We already have a pair of red (ripe?) tomatoes alongside the other toms just now starting to change color. The disease seems to have dissipated or at the very least not affected the final product.
The basil bud actually grew inches as well! Just as when I was getting worried for the shirt stud, it starts to grow up throughout the weekend. Compared to the other basil plants, ours is still not as tall, but I'll take our 'small' victories
The cucumber patch hasn't changed very much since the beginning when it began to sprout. Only difference I see from it physically speaking are the flowers that are growing out of it. Should they be appreciated or suspicious?
As long as we maintain this proper maintenance cycle of watering and dirt sweeping, I think things are going to turn up swell in the final days..unless something drastic has already occurred underground.
No comments:
Post a Comment